Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Shameless: Anambra Liason Office at Abuja Exploit Money From People



Is about Anambra state liasson office at Abuja.

When state indigenes go there for indigene certificate they are made to pass through a lot starting from the guard at the gate to officers at the office.
The indigene certificate is now 1000 while other states are still 500 but that is not even the issue,the guard will want money and won’t hestitate to ask and as you go in the female officers will tell you,you will have to see them! For what?



Is the right of the indigenes.And secondly,people who they even want them to pay are job seekers and still searching and trusting God for jobs.
so why exploit them?

They the officers are already employed and have a means of survival and I expect them to leave people alone and stop that shameful act.
I am an indigene and I went though that.I couldn’t even pay what the ask me to give so I had to trick them into believing I will come back and when they gave me my certificate,I flee!

What a shame? I am really ashame of Anambra state.

BY Benny

No comments:

Post a Comment